[Insight-users] ITK 10th Anniversary: DASHBOARD FEST 1.0 : STATUS : Overpowered by the French...

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Fri Nov 6 07:53:39 EST 2009

Le 6 nov. 09 à 13:16, Luis Ibanez a écrit :

>   ...10 hours into the Dashboard Fest 1.0...
>
> We have been overpowered by French forces.
>
> We suspect that a man called Gaetan, may be
> behind the flow of Experimental builds      :-)

That may be me ;-)

I have exceptionally requisitioned all the computational power
available around, for the dashboard fest.
Some of our services are a bit slow at this time, but well, that's
only for a day :-)

> Partial Results so far are posted in the Wiki:
> http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_10th_Anniversary_Activities/Dashboard_Fest_1.0#Results
>
>   139 brian.jouy.inra.fr
>   129 marvin.jouy.inra.fr
>   81 itk1.jouy.inra.fr
>   49 voxel.jouy.inra.fr
>   39 itk2.jouy.inra.fr
>   34 pixel.jouy.inra.fr
>   30 pcconf5 .jouy.inra.fr
>   8. 2 cmac.jouy.inra.fr
>   9. 1 voxel2.jouy.inra.fr
>
> For a total of 504 builds from INRA (so far...).
>
> ---
>
> Ok, Gaetan,
> What's the hardware configuration of  "marvin" and "brian" ?

They are brand New Dell T5500 with 2 xeon nehalem at 2.93 GHz, 24 GB
of RAM, and running Mandriva linux.

> They are running all the 1,700 ITK
> tests in about 8 to 9 minutes...             :-)

Well, I run 8 tests in parallel, so they are actually run in less than
2 minutes.
Associated with ccache, the full build and full set of tests are done
in 3.5 minutes approximately.

> Maybe I should get one of those for Christmas...

A nice gift for sure :-)

Gaëtan

--
Gaëtan Lehmann