[Insight-users] [Insight-developers] ITK 10th Anniversary: DASHBOARD FEST 1.0 : STATUS : Overpowered by the French...

Dan Mueller dan.muel at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 08:52:53 EST 2009

Seems the Dashboard server is having trouble with all the festivities
(see attached screenshot) :P

1>Submit files (using http)
1>   Using HTTP submit method
1>   Drop site: http://www.cdash.org/CDash/submit.php?project=Insight
1>   Error when uploading file:
D:/InsightToolkit-3.16.0/Build/Testing/20091106-1317/Build.xml
1>   Error message was: Could not resolve host: www.cdash.org; Host not found
1>   Problems when submitting via HTTP

Seems I'll have to get in earlier next year...

Cheers, Dan