[Insight-users] DASHBOARD FEST 1.0: OPEN NOW !

Oleksandr Dzyubak adzyubak at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 15:41:52 EST 2009

Hi Luis,

Quick question on a parallel build submission.
I tested that on my 16 core machine and strictly followed your
instructions.

   ctest -j8 -D Experimental

So I started  with  -j1, then -j16, and -j32. During the test I monitored
memory and core load and I do not see any difference.

Am I doing something wrong or it has very small sensitivity?

Alex