[Insight-users] DASHBOARD FEST 1.0: OPEN NOW !

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Nov 7 11:00:11 EST 2009

Hi Alex,

This may be related to the failures that Gaetan wanted to track.

We should analyze the collections of submissions from the
Dashboard Fest to track the source of the problem.

We suspect that something in the configuration of ITK CMakeLists.txt
file may be preventing the parallel-testing feature of CTest to work
properly.

BTW: Did you enable Wrapping in any of those builds ?