[Insight-users] Installing ITK on Macbook

Alexandre GOUAILLARD agouaillard at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 17:19:29 EST 2009

hi pooja,

i m working on a macbook pro daily, ther should not be any problem.

Do you work with an istallation of ITK, or do you try to compile it from source?
if you try to compile it from source, which sources are you using (a
cvs checkout of the sourece or a tarball of the 3.16 release?)

can you copy / paste the error message here?

alex.