[Insight-users] Installing ITK on Macbook

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Mon Nov 9 17:28:16 EST 2009

On 11/9/09 5:03 PM, Pooja Chatterjee said:

>    I use a macbook and I'm not being able to install ITK316. Its giving me
>an error no. 2 saying some of the directories are undefines whereas they
>aren't. Could you help me out?

With all due respect, you are not providing useful information to help
us help you.  Take a look at this for some advice:
<http://www.mikeash.com/getting_answers.html>

ITK works fine on my MacBook.

Also, please do not crosspost (ie don't post to both lists at the same
time).  Pick one.  itk-users is more appropriate in your case.

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com