[Insight-users] Confused about pixel Spacing

Kishore Mosaliganti kishoreraom at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 15:21:59 EST 2009

Once you choose a certain spacing, remember to consistently use that
in all the subsequent processing filter settings such as sigma of
Gaussian etc. In most filters, you will have the option
SetUseImageSpacingOn() or Off() that you should also use. The output
at any intermediate stage will also have the same units.

It is better to use the 2.83 micrometer value since the other value
seems very cumbersome to handle.

Kishore