[Insight-users] Confused about pixel Spacing

Auron Ford Huton auron at hotmail.es
Thu Nov 12 03:31:05 EST 2009

Thank you for your answers!!

Now I have another doubt... If I can use 0.00283 an 2.83 indifferently, why can´t I used just a pixel spacing of 1??

Not if I can explain, is really so important to used a correct pixel spacing for registration or it´s ok if I use an value of 1 for the spacing (always being consisten all over the code)?

Thank you all!

Auron.