[Insight-users] Resampler filter giving blank output

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Nov 11 17:48:04 EST 2009

Hi SuperZZ

Transformations can be very misleading.

In order to analyze them correctly you MUST take into account
the following:

1) Origin of the image
2) Orientation (direction cosines) of the image
3) Pixel spacing.

In order to help you with your question we will need the
information above, along with the *exact* parameter that
you have in your Transform, and the *exact* values of the
point coordinates that you pass as input to the transform,
and the values of the point coordinates that you get back.

In summary:  We need numbers   :-)