[Insight-users] statistical volume measurement of segmented ventricles

Andriy Fedorov fedorov at bwh.harvard.edu
Fri Nov 13 15:54:21 EST 2009

On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 15:49, John Drozd <john.drozd at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Andriy. I will be developing my ITK code to work as a module within
> 3D Slicer.

John,

This is great!

One thing you might want to consider is that 3D Slicer already has the
capability to provide you statistics like mm^3 volume for a label. See
the documentation here:

http://wiki.slicer.org/slicerWiki/index.php/Modules:LabelStatistics-Documentation-3.4

I just don't want you to spend time re-implementing existing
functionality.... Please post to slicer mail list if you need any help
regarding 3D Slicer module development.

Andriy Fedorov