[Insight-users] Where to find more info on OtsuMultipleThresholds?

Roman Grothausmann roman.grothausmann at helmholtz-berlin.de
Sat Nov 14 06:39:01 EST 2009

Dear mailing list members,

I'm looking for filters that generate multiple thresholds/segments (if
possible without subjective judgement). I found OtsuMultipleThresholds
but cannot find more info on it than in:
http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1OtsuMultipleThresholdsImageFilter.html

Shouldn't there be an insight journal article to any filter? It would be
nice if the Doxygen filter descriptions would have a link to the insight
journal article for that filter.

Are there any guide lines on what automated multi-threshold filter one
should use when?

Many thanks for any help.
Roman