[Insight-users] Granulometry filter in ITK?

lynx.abraxas at freenet.de lynx.abraxas at freenet.de
Sun Nov 15 04:22:23 EST 2009

Hello again!

I've  to  specify  me  need:  I'm  looking  for a segmentation filter based on
granulometry like the forrest classification example in Pierre Soille book.  I
found   an   IJ   plugin   (sadly   onl   for   2D  granulometry  evaluation):
http://rsbweb.nih.gov/ij/plugins/download/Granulometry_.java

Regrads,
Lynx