[Insight-users] Re : how to reduce a size of a dicom serie 3D

Syrine Sahmim syrine.sahmim at yahoo.fr
Sun Nov 15 15:28:01 EST 2009

hi,
if we try to use this filter or any other method to reduce the size of dicom volume. we will lose the quality of the dicom volume because we will eliminate some voxels. My problem is how to do to reduce the volume without modifying the quality of data. Can i choos some slices randomly from the dicom seroies that i have and eliminate others to test it on matlab and then on itk or vtk
Regards
Syrine