[Insight-users] Need advice on LV MRI segmentation

Barry Branham bhb at branham.ws
Sun Nov 15 22:19:57 EST 2009

Hi Luis,

I just resurrected my website using Drupal this afternoon.  It was
either that or facebook.
I put the Dicom file and two screen shots at
http://branham.ws/?q=Navigation/4

I revisited BalloonForceFilter, Luis, and discovered you were actually
right the first time in saying it was for 3D.  It's just the description
that is wrong.  It is in fact BalloonForce3DFilter.  The reason it was
crashing for me was I was giving it a 2D Mesh and it was trying to
access the 3rd dim components.  The test app you mentioned
"itk2DDeformableTest.cxx", uses Mesh<double> with the default Dimension
parameter == 3 and then uses SphereMeshSource to initialize the mesh.
So itk2DDeformableTest.cxx should be renamed and the description in
itkBalloonForceFilter.h needs updating.

Looking forward to any ideas on segmenting the Epi.

Thanks,
Barry