[Insight-users] Problem with wrapping itk with python 2.3

alex sando yejun.alex at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 00:20:56 EST 2009

Thanks Gaëtan! It seems work well on my platform:). Some little issues i
encountered in the progress, just a record for later's reference :).
1. _BasePython project in WrapITK failed because /bigobj compile flag is not
set defaultly.
2. Dont forget to add path which contains SwigRuntimePython.dll to PATH

Regards,

Alex