[Insight-users] Connection between two registrations

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Nov 22 15:28:43 EST 2009

Hi Xuan,

You should look at the following image registration Example:

       Insight/Examples/Registration/
                    DeformableRegistration15.cxx

It performs a sequence of:

    1) Rigid registration
    2) Affine registration
    3) BSpline deformable registration.

The code shows how to pass the resulting Rigid transform
to initialize the Affine transform, and how to use the Affine
transform to initialize the BSplineDeformableTransform.

Please note that you would need a recent version of ITK
in order to find this example (at least Version > 3.12).