[Insight-users] Connection between two registrations

Xuan Zhao xuanaux at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 17:41:20 EST 2009

I am trying to apply registration between two sets of CT scans. I'd like to
first apply rigid registration and then a deformable registration
successively. I wonder is there a filter in the ITK that can transfer the
global transform determined by rigid registration to the deformable
registration as the initial parameters? If not, what is the best way to
initialize the deformable registration?

Thanks,
Xuan