[Insight-users] Problem in Setting pixel values to different color

Harish Doddi harish.slicer at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 15:37:23 EST 2009

Hi all,

I am using MRI gray scale images as input to an algorithm, creating a output
image out of it. Now in my final output image, I want some pixel values to
be set to green color and some to red color.

So if "it" is an iterator on outputImage then I am doing
it.set(GreenPixelValue)

Now what is the GreenPixelValue I need to give. Initially I copy the input
gray scale image to outputImage but after some processing, I want to set new
pixel values like green color, red color etc. How can I do this in ITK.

Thanks,
Harish