[Insight-users] WrapITK compilation error in Ubuntu 9.10

Lic. José M. Rodriguez Bacallao jmrbcu at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 19:18:30 EST 2009

hi folks, I have compiled and installed ITK v3.16 in ubuntu 9.10 fine
but when I try to compile WrapITK from code.google.com I get the
following error

#> make

[  0%] Built target copy_python_files
[  0%] Built target copy_python_extras_files
[  0%] Built target ITKPyBaseIdx
[  0%] Built target ITKPyBaseSwig
[  0%] Built target ITKPyBasePython
[  0%] Generating wrap_vcl_complex.xml
gccxml_cc1plus: error: unrecognized command line option "-c"
gccxml_cc1plus: error: output filename specified twice
make[2]: *** [Libraries/VXLNumerics/wrap_vcl_complex.xml] Error 1
make[1]: *** [Libraries/VXLNumerics/CMakeFiles/VXLNumericsIdx.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

I have installer cablwswig and gccxml from the repos!!!

--
Lic. José M. Rodriguez Bacallao
Centro de Biofisica Medica