[Insight-users] Problem in running the build

Meena Trivedi meenatrivedi at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 23 00:36:32 EST 2009

Hi Luis

Thanks for ur reply.

I'm talking about an application which I'm trying to develop which is having fltk files too.

Platform is Windows, C++ and ITK version is 3.16.0

When I'm excuting the exe file it is giving this error -

Unhandled exception at 0x0086a6fa in ITKProject.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation reading location 0x00000008.

Regards

Meena Trivedi