[Insight-users] cross compiling ITK with mingw32

Tom Vercauteren tom.vercauteren at m4x.org
Tue Nov 24 07:31:28 EST 2009

Hi Mario,

For your information, the Float.h vs. float.h patch has been committed
to both the ITK tree and in upstream VXL:
http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Utilities/vxl/core/vnl/vnl_math.cxx?root=Insight&r1=1.20&r2=1.21&sortby=date
http://vxl.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/vxl/trunk/core/vnl/vnl_math.cxx?r1=27007&r2=27047&sortby=date

Regards,
Tom