[Insight-users] parallelization

Dan Mueller dan.muel at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 11:10:39 EDT 2009

Hi Mauro,

To make use of multiple cores for registration, please set the CMake variable
    ITK_USE_OPTIMIZED_REGISTRATION_METHODS = ON

This allows some interpolators/metrics to utilize multiple cores. For
full details, please see:
    http://www.insight-journal.org/browse/publication/172

Hope this helps.

Regards, Dan