[Insight-users] parallelization

Mauro Maiorca mauromaiorca at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 05:35:39 EDT 2009

Thankyou very much Dan, John, and  Michael,

I compiled again ITK with:
ITK_USE_OPTIMIZED_REGISTRATION_METHODS = ON
And still the same excecution time!

I sent the task to only one processor (exec time 56'14") , four
processors (56'57"), and 8 processors (56'16"). Pretty much the same
time, no matter the number of processors involved in the computation.

I also tried to add this to the ccmake of my application
CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS   -lpthread
It doesn't make any (significant) difference at all!

any other clue?
cheers,
Mauro