[Insight-users] Bug - reading series with one image not possible

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Tue Sep 15 11:13:31 EDT 2009

Hello,

	The previous release 3.14 was before this fix had been applied. The
next release 3.16 should be out very soon, and will include this
applied patch for this bug.

	A more robust fixed was applied after a new test was added which
tested many possible input dimensions and output dimensions.

Thank you for reporting this bug,
Brad

On Sep 15, 2009, at 10:30 AM, itkvtk123 at gmx.net wrote:

> Hey Luis,
>
> I think there is still a bug in itkImageSeriesReader.txx
>
> Reading a single DICOM-File with ImageSeriesReader causes "Run-Time
> Check Failure #2 - Stack around the variable 'sliceStartIndex' was
> corrupted".
>
> Curiously, the bug only appears in Debug-Mode. Release mode is
> working fine.
>
> I saw that you solved the bug in
>
> http://www.vtk.org/Bug/file_download.php?file_id=2322&type=bug
>
> but when I open up my itkImageSeriesReader.txx (itk 3.14) there is
> still the line
>
> sliceStartIndex[m_NumberOfDimensionsInImage] = i; //wrong
>
> instead of
>
> sliceStartIndex[m_NumberOfDimensionsInImage-1] = i; //fixed
>
> Did you forget to put it in the current release? Or is the current
> release older than Jun 2009?
> When will the next version (with the fix) of ITK be released?
>
> Thanks
> --
> Jetzt kostenlos herunterladen: Internet Explorer 8 und Mozilla
> Firefox 3 -
> sicherer, schneller und einfacher! http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/chbrowser

Bradley Lowekamp
Lockheed Martin Contractor for