[Insight-users] start ITK

Arturo Caissut arturo_caissut at tiscali.it
Thu Sep 17 09:42:01 EDT 2009

Hi Elena,
you're italian too, I know, but it's an international mailing list.. :-)

After you "generated" with CMake you have to build ITK libraries: if you
are using Visual Studio as I think, find an ITK.sln file in your
ITK_BIN_DIR and open it. Now build your libraries. If you already did
it, just set CMake ITK Directory option to the path of the directory in
which you have built ITK libraries.

Arturo