[Insight-users] Active Shape Models and ITK

n3t supern3t at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 04:58:21 EDT 2009

Hello everybody,
I'm an ITK newbie and I would appreciate an hint to start developing my
project.
I've to use Active Shape Models in order to segment some CT images and,
surfing on web, I found several different approaches:
itkActiveShapeModelCalculator class (but I can't find documentation about it
on my Itk Software Guide), or GeodesicActiveContourShapePriorImageFilter and
so on, and the trouble is that I can't evaluate what is the best!

Would you be so kind to suggest me what I'd better to use and, eventually, a
good documentation link?

thanks in advance,
mark