[Insight-users] Registering images using Spatial Object Masks

Kishore Mosaliganti kishoreraom at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 17:01:55 EDT 2009

hi itkvtk123,

In the first case of using the ROI filter, the filter resets the origin of
the output to (0,0). If your original images had non-zero origins, then you
might land in trouble. Hence, in your experiments, although you used the
full image and the method still failed.

While registering images, you can request a sub-region to run through your
pipeline by using image2->SetRequestedRegion(  ) method. You need not use a
mask.

Kishore