[Insight-users] Level Set Segmentation ITK

Kevin H. Hobbs hobbsk at ohiou.edu
Tue Sep 22 06:04:29 EDT 2009

On 09/21/2009 06:01 PM, Gupt wrote:
> I've included the file
> itkSegmentationLevelSetImageFilter.h and then was adding some functions to
> this file and I realized that with the original header file I'm getting
> errors.
>

> 1>        No constructor could take the source type, or constructor overload
> resolution was ambiguous

See :

http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1SegmentationLevelSetImageFilter.html#_details

Particularly:

*Warning:*
    This is an abstract class. It is not intended to be instantiated by
    itself. Instead, you should use the derived classes. This is the
    reason why the New()
    <http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1SparseFieldLevelSetImageFilter.html#beae9cfaae2c9da19ceb129472d9c684>
    operator (itkNewMacro) is missing from the class API.