[Insight-users] Multiple Call for LevelSet

Amardeep Singh amar.singh at gmx.de
Tue Sep 22 13:18:36 EDT 2009

Dear Gupt

One of the main advantages of level sets is that you can segment n objects
with just one level set. Remember that the output you are interested in
is the
0-level set of a higher dimensional function and therefore the topology
is flexible.
I doubt therefore that you really have to call the level set image
filter n times.
Have you tried the examples in the software guide? (using the gradient
magnitude to
calculate the speed image by using the sigmoid?)

Best regards
Amar