[Insight-users] Multiple Call for LevelSet

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Sep 24 12:43:23 EDT 2009

Hi Gupt,

       Why do you need to call the level set many times ?

Are you doing this because you want to extract multiple different
objects from the same input image ?

or

Are you doing this because you want to refine the segmentation
of a single object ?

Please clarify your question,
and describe in more detail what you are doing.