[Insight-users] ITK and Active Shape Models

Mark Redd markredd85 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 13:58:45 EDT 2009

I didn't receive a reply to my question, maybe because my explanation
wasn't clear!

I would mean: "there is someone who has tried
itkActiveShapeModelCalculatorTest.cxx in itk 3.16? Did it calculate
and show the eigenvectors and eigenvalues?".
If some developer reads this mailing-list, he shall reply in a bit! I
would like to receive this information in order to understand if I
committed a mistake or if it is a bug.
Thanks,
Mark