[Insight-users] Principal Component Analysis

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Sep 28 11:07:32 EDT 2009

   Mark, Mark, Mark,...

   Imagine for a minute, all the lines of code that we could
   obtain from you if we manage to reroute the energy of your
   rage into a positive frequency.

   Imagine the countless technological advances that could
   result from converting your impatient motivation into
   resilient persistence.

   In this world of immediate satisfaction, we all share with
   you the frustration of having to wait a couple of hours for
   the world to pay attention to our urgent requests.

   All that youthful energy,
   currently wasted in your a display of frustration and anger...
   to no purpose.  A pity indeed.

   Let me reply to your urgent request in a separate email.

   Hopefully, by the time you read it, you would have come back
   to a civilized and positive behavior that we prefer as the
   standard of the ITK community.

     Best Regards,

        Luis