[Insight-users] Principal Component Analysis

Mark Redd markredd85 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 12:20:03 EDT 2009

Sorry Luis,
I never meant to hurt you and ITK staff. I'm not good in english,
because I'm not an english native speaker, and maybe I used some words
giving them an acceptation different from the right meaning. (reading
my email, maybe the word "pity" has a strong sense).

In the preceding email, I only wanted to say that ITK is a powerful
tool, but the poor documentation (about active shape models) is a
strong limitation. Infacts, I couldn't find any pdf describing how to
use some classes and no one replied to my question on mailing-list, so
it's impossible to me to use ITK library.  I hope you will able to
improve this weakness!

No anger or similar.

Best,
Mark