[Insight-users] Save the result of Curves2DExtractor

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Apr 7 13:26:45 EDT 2010

Hi SuperZZ,

If you update your CVS checkout of InsightApplications,
you will see that new functionality was added in order
to save the set of 2D points.

The most relevant changes were made here:
http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Curves2DExtractor/ceExtractorConsoleBase.cxx?root=InsightApplications&r1=1.15&r2=1.16&sortby=date

The GUI now displays a button "Save" just below the
"Curves 2D Points" button.