[Insight-users] suppress shearing

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Apr 10 09:23:41 EDT 2010

Hi Erik,

Thanks for the clarification.

The class that you may want to use then is the

       itkScaleSkewVersor3DTransform.h

http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1ScaleSkewVersor3DTransform.html

and follow your original plan of using the parameter
scaling in order to disable (or at least attenuate) the
modification of the Skew and Rotation parts.