[Insight-users] ~vnl_svd() {} misterious runtime error

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Apr 10 09:54:20 EDT 2010

Hi Osc,

Thanks for posting the details from your debugging session.

It looks like the "outSpacing" variable is not initialized correctly.

In a 3D image, this arrays is expected to have three elements.

We may have to go to your original code in order to trace the
problem. Could you post the code ?

Any chance that you can compile this with GCC ?
and run Valgrind on it ?

That will be an effective way of locating uninitialized variables...

    Regards