[Insight-users] ~vnl_svd() {} misterious runtime error

Osc@r Math olguna at cimat.mx
Fri Apr 9 21:58:02 EDT 2010

Again Myself

I´ve been debugging and find that error starts on

Command

output->SetSpacing(outSpacing);

Function

template <typename TOutputImage>

void VTKImageImport<TOutputImage>::GenerateOutputInformation()

File

                itkVTKImageImport.txx

Debugging information

                outSpacing is generated like:

                                typename TOutputImage::SpacingType
outSpacing;

This is the result by traspase inSpacing data

                                outSpacing: { ????, ????, ????, { 1, 1, 2 }
};

         {WSH?,WSH?,WSH?, { xSpacing,ySpacing,zSpacing } }.

        WSH?:=What Suppose to be here?

Those data passes to

if( this->m_Spacing != spacing )  HERE m_Spacing=

    {

    this->m_Spacing = spacing;

    this->ComputeIndexToPhysicalPointMatrices();

    this->Modified();

    }

Command:         this->ComputeIndexToPhysicalPointMatrices();

Function:            Void ImageBase<VImageDimension>::SetSpacing(const
SpacingType & spacing )

FILE:                      itkImageBase.txx

Var Keeps:         spacing: { ????, ????, ????, { 1, 1, 2 } };

Command:         this->Superclass::ComputeIndexToPhysicalPointMatrices();

Function:            void Image<TPixel,
VImageDimension>::ComputeIndexToPhysicalPointMatrices()

FILE:                      itkImage.txx

Var keeps:          m_Spacing: { ????, ????, ????, { 1, 1, 2 } }

Command:         this->m_PhysicalPointToIndex =
m_IndexToPhysicalPoint.GetInverse();

Function:            void
ImageBase<VImageDimension>::ComputeIndexToPhysicalPointMatrices()

FILE:                      itkImageBase.txx

Var keeps:          m_Spacing: { ????, ????, ????, { 1, 1, 2 } }

Command:         vnl_matrix<T> temp = vnl_matrix_inverse<T>( m_Matrix );

Function:            inline vnl_matrix_fixed<T,NColumns,NRows> GetInverse(
void ) const

FILE:                      itkMatrix.h

Data keeps:       m_Matrix: { { { 1, 0, 0 }, { 0, 1, 0 }, { 0, 0, 2 } } }

Command & Function:

operator const vnl_matrix_ref<T>() const { return vnl_matrix_ref<T>(
num_rows, num_cols, const_cast<T*>(data_block()) ); }

*data_block: E2335 Overloaded 'vnl_matrix_fixed<double, 3, 3>::data_block'
ambiguous in this context

Command & Function:

T const* data_block () const { return data_[0]; }

DATA:   *data_: { 1, 0, 0 }, { 0, 1, 0 }, { 0, 0, 2 }

And so on, but I couldn´t  find the error