[Insight-users] using itk vnl library

Daniel Markel tibor47 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 13 16:48:09 EDT 2010

Hi,

     I'm having an error using ITK's vnl library in 64-bit. It's being called from within itkImageFileReader to read a raw data image, when I run my code it breaks in vnl_matrix.txx at line 368 with the error mesage

Unhandled exception at 0x000000014038f51d in Texture.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation reading location 0xffffffffffffffff.

the portion of code looks like this

//: Frees up the dynamic storage used by matrix.

template<class T>

void vnl_matrix<T>::destroy()

{

vnl_matrix_free_blah;

}

it stops on the second last line. I'm running the program on debug mode too if that helps. Has anyone experienced this before?

-Dan