[Insight-users] using itk vnl library

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Apr 15 20:42:32 EDT 2010

Hi Daniel,

The probable source of the problem is that
the information about the image does not
match the actual content of the raw file.

Please post the list the following information:

1) Size in bytes of the raw file
2) Pixel type of the image in the raw file
3) Dimension of the raw image
4) Size of the image (in pixels) along
    every dimension

With this information we can verify if you are

(Just for the record: ITK works find in 64 bits).