[Insight-users] Hello World

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Apr 15 22:36:18 EDT 2010

Hi Zeinab,

Please double check that you are using the same compilation mode
for building ITK and for building your (Hello World) example.

It is a common mistake to build ITK for Debug, and the example
for Release or viceversa.

You can double check whether the ITKCommon.lib file is in the
Debug or the Release subdirectory of your binary build of ITK.