[Insight-users] ADOPT A BUG 2.0: Join the ITK Development Team !!

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Apr 20 14:59:01 EDT 2010

Thanks to those of you who have signed for joining
the ITK development team.

We have reorganized the Wiki page

http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_10th_Anniversary_Activities/Adopt-A-Bug_2.0

and probably will avoid this time copying he list of
bugs from the MANTIS bug tracker into the Wiki
page.

The place to start at this point is for you create your accounts
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_10th_Anniversary_Activities/Adopt-A-Bug_2.0#Accounts_to_Create

and to get familiar with the software process:
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_10th_Anniversary_Activities/Adopt-A-Bug_2.0#Procedures_to_Learn

Probably the best first exercise is to submit
an Experimental build to the Dashboard.

Please let us know of any difficulties you encounter
with the instructions, so that we can improve the
process for new developers.  We want this process
to be as painless as possible.