[Insight-users] no method of "SetNumberOfSpatialSamples"??

pinpress sb_ji at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 21 09:09:35 EDT 2010

Hi,

I am trying different image similarity metrics. Previously I was using
"itkMattesMutualInformationImageToImageMetric", and I was able to use

metric->SetNumberOfSpatialSamples ( 5000 );

But when I try a different metric, e.g., "itkMeanSquaresImageToImageMetric",
error message comes out when I compile, saying "SetNumberOfSpatialSamples"
method is not found. However, according to the documentation, the method is
clearly defined in the class.

I was wondering what could be wrong?? BTW -- I am using ITK 3.8 (but even
so, the method is still there).

Thanks very much.