[Insight-users] no method of "SetNumberOfSpatialSamples"??

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Apr 22 11:28:15 EDT 2010

Hi Pinpress

The method

            SetNumberOfSpatialSamples ( );

is only available in the multi-threaded implementation of the

   "itkMattesMutualInformationImageToImageMetric"

if you don't find the method at compilation time it means
that you forgot to enable the following two variables when
you configured ITK with CMake:

    *    ITK_USE_REVIEW
    *    ITK_USE_OPTIMIZED_REGISTRATION_METHODS

Please reconfigure ITK with CMake, turned ON these two
variables, and then reconfigure and rebuild your project.

BTW: you will find the old class under:

Insight/Code/Algorithms/
   itkMattesMutualInformationImageToImageMetric.h

and the new class under

Insight/Code/Review/
   itkOptMattesMutualInformationImageToImageMetric.h