[Insight-users] multi-threaded image similarity metrics

pinpress sb_ji at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 21 10:42:17 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone knows how to find out whether a specific
image similarity metric is multi-threaded or not. I searched on this forum,
and it seems that some of the metrics (e.g., Mattes MI, mean squares
difference) are. However, the problem is that these answers were provided a
long time ago, presumably for a much earlier version of ITK. Since ITK is
evolving over and over time, I just don't know how to find the related info
on the "current" ITK release.

Thanks very much.