[Insight-users] ImageType Pointer Help. Reintialize with a new image

jmerkow jmerkow at andrew.cmu.edu
Sat Apr 24 17:06:10 EDT 2010

I am trying to reintialize an input image that I pass to an iterator.  I am
doing this as follows:

		reader->SetFileName( argv[i] );
		try
		{
			reader->Update();
		}
		catch ( itk::ExceptionObject &err)
		{
			std::cout << "ExceptionObject caught a !" << std::endl;
			std::cout << err << std::endl;
			return -1;
		}

		IteratorType
iter(reader->GetOutput(),reader->GetOutput()->GetRequestedRegion());
		iter.SetDirection(0);

This code is part of a loop, each iteration in the loop I want to read a new
image, and use it to create the iterator.

I get this error when I try to do this:

ExceptionObject caught a !

itk::InvalidRequestedRegionError (00C3FE28)
Location: "void __thiscall itk::DataObject::PropagateRequestedRegion(void)
throw
(class itk::InvalidRequestedRegionError)"
File: ..\..\..\..\Source\InsightToolkit-3.16.0\Code\Common\itkDataObject.cxx
Line: 397
possible region.

Thanks for the help!

Jameson