[Insight-users] Problem with Fast marching minimal path extraction

Dan Mueller dan.muel at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 23:05:15 EDT 2010

Hi Martijn,

When you say you are using the "exact same pipeline as the example",
do you also mean the same input image? I see that the program you are
using is called "carotid.exe" so I assume you are using the filter
within your own program...? Is it possible to reproduce the issue with
the example "out-of-the-box" ie. with absolutely no modifications to
the source code?

This could be an issue with either:
    (1) ITK 3.18 -- I will test this in the coming days.
    (2) Windows 7 -- I have no way of testing this, as I work with
Windows XP and Cygwin.
        Can you reproduce the issue on Windows XP?
    (3) 64-bit -- Again, I have no way of testing this. Are you
compiling for 32-bit or 64-bit?
    (4) input image -- If you are using a different input image than
the ones provided,
        it could be input image causing the issue...

Regards, Dan