[Insight-users] Issue with ImageReadWrite executable on Linux

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Apr 25 18:41:23 EDT 2010

Hi Jagadeesh,

                     Welcome to ITK !

Are you sure that you got a segmentation fault
and not an Exception ?

Could you please post to the list the *exact*
error message that you get ?

Converting an .hdr file to an .mhd file should
be straight forward with this program.

In general,
the only reasons for this program to fail are

a) Providing a non-existing input image
b) Providing an unknown output image extension
c) Running out of memory

Check that the .img image file that goes along
with the .hdr header file is in the same directory
as the .hdr file.