[Insight-users] error compiling with gcc4.4.1

Sergio Vera sergio.vera at alma3d.com
Mon Apr 26 11:13:03 EDT 2010

You are right Bill

Bot variables were enabled.

Is is unlikely that I had myself enabled both (I don't usually mess with
advanced variables), so I tried to clean cmake cache and re-run cmake-gui
again.
It seems that the generator Eclipse 4 CDT - Unix Makefiles (and MSYS
makefiles / Unix makefiles too as I've just checked) sets both to enabled
either by default or as a result of the configure steps on my machine.

Unchecking the PTHREADS checkbox, ITK has compiled ok (with some warnings).

Thanks

--
Sergio Vera

Alma IT Systems