[Insight-users] Problem with ITK 3.18 in Windows XP

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Apr 28 00:22:14 EDT 2010

Hi Minu:

Please do the following:

1) Run the executable:  cmake-gui.exe

2) In the field "Where is the source code" put the directory
    where you expanded the source code of ITK

3) In the field "Where to build the binaries" put a new
    directory. This is the directory where ITK is going to be build.

4) Hit the button "Configure"

5) Hit the button "Generate"

6) Quit the program cmake-gui

7) Go to the binary directory that you selected in (3).
    find the ITK.sln file

8) Open the ITK.sln file with Visual Studio

9) Hit the "F7" key

at that point ITK should start building.