[Insight-users] borders on BoxSigmaImageFilter

Matthew McCormick (thewtex) matt at mmmccormick.com
Wed Apr 28 00:23:13 EDT 2010

Thank you very much for the pointer to the paper.

I just figured out the problem -- it was in my adaptation -- I missed
the edge section as you suggest.

Anyway, thanks for your work on those filters.  Getting the filter to
work properly on the borders was tricky -- I'm glad I did not have to
figure it out ;-)